- VS Code: Playwright is used to run cross-browser tests on their web builds
- TypeScript: Playwright is used to test typescript.js across browsers
- Elastic APM JS agent: Playwright is used to run benchmark tests across browsers
- Blockstack: Playwright is used to run cross-browser UI tests
- Instakittens React admin: Playwright is used to run end-to-end test scenarios written with Cucumber
- xterm.js: Playwright is used to run cross-browser integration tests
- Accessibility Insights for Web: Playwright is used with Jest and axe-core to run end-to-end functional and accessibility tests of a WebExtension-based browser extension
Unofficial language ports
- Applitools: Add AI-powered visual assertions and run your Playwright tests on all browser, device, and viewport combinations in parallel, without requiring any setup.
- BrowserStack: Run cross-browser Playwright tests in parallel on the BrowserStack cloud
- Checkly: Run Playwright checks on a schedule or on demand to monitor and test your web application.
- CodeceptJS: Write scenario-driven Playwright tests with synchronous code
- dom-to-playwright to copy a JSDOM snapshot into a Playwright page.
- expected-condition-playwright: Supplies a set of common expected conditions that can wait for certain states and conditions
- Headless Testing: Run Playwright tests on browsers in the cloud
- Lariat: Simplify page object construction for your Playwright tests
- Lumberjack: Automated accessibility scanner to run checks on your entire website
- mockiavelli Request mocking library for Playwright to test SPA in isolation from backend APIs.
- Moon: Run Playwright tests in parallel in Kubernetes cluster (free up to 4 parallel sessions)
- playwright-test Run unit tests and benchmarks in browsers with Node's seamless experience.
- playwright-video: Capture a video while executing a Playwright script
- QA Wolf: Record and create Playwright tests and then run them in CI
- Root Cause OSS: Capture screenshots on every step and display in a viewer with logs for easy troubleshooting.
- Sauce Labs: Run Playwright tests in parallel in the cloud or your own docker environment.
- Selenium Box - Enterprise Test Grid: Execute Playwright tests securely inside your firewall at scale
- test-real-styles: Utility to test real styling of virtual DOM elements in a browser
- Testim Playground: Record Playwright UI tests as code
- Tesults: Test automation reporting application and dashboard with Playwright integration
- Try Playwright: Interactive playground for Playwright to run examples directly from your browser
- karma-playwright-launcher: Playwright powered browser support for Karma
- query-selector-shadow-dom: Custom selector engine to pierce shadow DOM roots
- playwright-fluent: Fluent API around Playwright
- robotframework-browser Robotframework library that uses Playwright to achieve good development ergonomics.
- e2e Boilerplates: Project boilerplates for using Playwright with TypeScript, Cucumber, Jest, and other libraries
- react-app-playwright: Using Playwright with a create-react-app project
- playwright-react-typescript-jest-example: Using Playwright + Jest with a custom webpack configuration for React + TypeScript project
- playwright-mocha: Using Playwright with Mocha and Chai
- playwright-cljs: Playwright examples in ClojureScript
- playwright-azure-functions: Playwright setup on Azure Functions
- playwright-aws-lambda: Playwright setup on AWS Lambda
- playwright-jest-circus-allure: Example how to use allure-report and jest-circus with playwright
- Heroku Playwright Example: Example using Playwright on Heroku
- Sauce Labs Playwright Example: Example using Playwright on Sauce Labs
- BrowserStack Playwright Samples: Playwright sample tests to run on BrowserStack
- Playwright - Parallel execution on AWS Lambda: Running hundreds of Playwright tests in a few seconds with AWS Lambda
- theheadless.dev: Practical guides and runnable examples on Playwright (and Puppeteer)
Did we miss something in this list? Send us a PR!